WEAR A FACE COVERING this is now compulsory and will help to protect yourself and others. Our staff will wear face coverings. Children under 12 years of age, and guests with medical exemptions are not required to wear a face covering by law.
SANITISE YOUR HANDS AS YOU BOARD & EXIT we have sanitiser stations as you board and exit the boat.
DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE this will help keep you safe.
ONLY TRAVEL WITH MEMBERS OF YOUR OWN HOUSEHOLD we can seat you together, but keep other guests seated socially distanced.
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR SEAT please consult a member of staff if you need to use the toilet
Is Erne Tours currently open?
Yes we opened on 17th September and are now taking bookings!
Can I make a booking now?
Yes our booking system is currently open and accepting bookings. Gift cards are also available to purchase.
Is the boat clean?
Yes. We have thorough hygiene procedures in place with all seats and surfaces being cleaned after each sailing. We ensure the boat is a safe and welcoming environment to all of our customers.
What are you doing to minimise the risk of virus transmission?
In order to prevent the risk and spread of the virus we have put the following procedures in place to ensure each customers safety.
We are closely following the government guidelines and adapting to any updated requirements as necessary.
Our main principles are:
- Social distance where possible including queuing for the boat.
- Increasing the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning.
- Encouraging the use of hand sanitiser upon boarding and disembarking the boat.
- Asking customers to remain seated throughout the sailing and remaining a safe distance away from other passengers.
- Regular and thorough cleaning schedules.
- Enhanced hygiene procedures for our staff and customers including access to hand sanitiser at all points possible.
- Seat service from the bar at all times, our staff will take your order and bring it you.
- Please wear a mask inside the boat to prevent the spread of the virus.
What will happen when I arrive to the boat?
As part of our risk mitigating procedures, we have taken careful consideration into how to manage customers around the jetty.
If you have a booking on a sailing follow the signs for the booked area and join the queue. For non booked passengers follow the signs for non booked and join the queue that area. Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines once in the queue.
A member of our crew will check you in if you already have a booking and will safely guide you down to the boat, remembering to keep a safe distance from our staff. The crew will show you to your seats and provide you with sanitiser.
What shall I do if I’m feeling unwell?
If you are experiencing any symptoms of coronavirus please stay at home and contact us to rearrange a booking for you.